Rob joined Clyde & Co’s London office in 2014, qualifying into the Energy, Engineering, Marine and Construction department in 2016. Rob spent six months in our Dubai office in 2015.
His experience covers a broad range of international coverage and liability disputes and subrogated recoveries in the upstream, downstream, renewable, marine and aerospace sectors. He also advises contractors on offshore and onshore energy construction disputes.
Rob has broad English and foreign law dispute resolution experience covering litigation, arbitration, mediation and negotiation, acting for the London market and international clients. His also advises on policy wordings and contract drafting.
- Advising insurers on physical damage losses on WELCAR terms offshore Kazakhstan.
- Representing insurers in the defence of a CAR policy claim for damage to an offshore platform in the North Sea.
- Representing insurers in a subrogated recovery action arising from the installation of a jack-up rig.
- Advising insurers on insurance coverage issues arising from damage to a pipeline system in the North Sea.
- Advising insurers on coverage for business interruption losses sustained by a FPSO operator.
- Advising reinsurers on potential liability exposure and jurisdictional issues regarding multiple foreign law proceedings arising from a significant environmental event.
- Advising insurers in foreign law proceedings regarding the loss of insured property in the pre-launch market.
- Advising insurers on potential liability exposure in the aerospace market.
- Acting for an EPC contractor in commercial disputes arising from the installation of pipeline developments offshore Angola.
- Acting for an EPC contractor in commercial disputes and arbitration arising from onshore developments in the Middle East.